Today I thought I’d collect links from our Sustainability at the Grill BBQ Bonanza series. It’s been an impressive run and we’re going to be grilling through September as well, so keep this bookmarked and share your own grilling recipes, sustainability questions, tips and traumas. We’ve got a fabulous crew who are helping us take new steps toward a more sustainable, but first and foremost, deliciously satisfying grilling experience.
[photo credit: Denise Woodward]
- Vinegary Goat Skewers – Scarbrough & Weinstein
- Grilled Squid w/Tamarind & Orange – Becky Selengut
- Pulled Pork Tacos - Sharon Miro
- Channel Catfish w/Thai Chili Glaze - Martin Reed
- July Wrap up – Prizes
- Salt block Grilled Salmon with Basil Butter – Denise Woodward
- Tataki of Cervena Venison, Thai Salad – Chef Peter Pahk
- Barbecued Beef Short Ribs - David Dadekian
- Swordfish with Fennel & Tomatoes - Amy McCoy
Gratitude & Love for Our Sponsors
…is giving away another set of their terrific barbecue sauces (exclusively available for us); each winner will receive:
- one bottle of Carolina sauce (for dressing pulled pork);
- one bottle of pomegranate chili sauce (versatile sweet/sour/spicy);
- and one bottle of jerk marinade (meat brine or stew base or ceviche base).
Comment on BBQ Bonanza August posts also enter you to win Fire it Up: 400 Recipes for Grilling Everything. (Even includes recipes for goat, donuts, I kid you not, and scallops with grapefruit mojo. Really – there ARE recipes for grilling everything!)
The good people at OXO have graciously added this Four Piece Grilling Set to our August Contest!
How to win one of these THREE prizes:
- Enter a comment in any August BBQ Bonanza post.
- Write your own post on the theme of Sustainability at the Grill and link back here. You’ll get a second entry!
- Hit the Silk Road! Find the phony location of a Silk Road yurt, post the true and the false locations in your comment here, and gain another chance to win.
- Tweet, RT (#BBQBonanza), post to Facebook.
Don’t forget to stop by our sponsors’ sites. Share a tip with fellow readers here in a comment.
- Which OXO tool do you love the most?
- What’s your favorite order at Silk Road BBQ?
- What would you most love to see a recipe for?